Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tounge Twisters... Try It :)

1. How much wood would a wood chuck chuck
If a wood chuck would chuck wood?

2. How much dew does a dew drop drop
If dewdrops do drop dew?

3. She sells sea-shells on the sea-shore
The shells that she sells are sea-shells I'm sure
So, if she sells sea-shells on the sea-shore
I'm sure that the shells are sea-shore shells

4. If Kantie can tie and untie a tie
Why can't I tie a tie anf untie a tie like Kantie can?

5. I thought a thought
But the thought I thought
wasn't the thought I thought I thought
If the thought I thought I thought
had been the thought I thought
I wouldn't have thought so much

6. Swan swam over the sea
Swim, Swan, swim1
Swan swam back again
Well swum, Swan!

7. Betty bought a bit of butter
But the butter Betty bought was bitter
So Betty bought a bit of better butter

8. Oliver Ogden got a top
Oliver's top is a tip-top top
And why's his top a tip-top top
He got it from a tip-top shop

9. If kittens could knit
And kittens wore mittens
Little kittens would sit
Knitting mittens for kittens

10. Nine white mice
With bright pink eyes
I think mice
With bright eyes nice

2 comments:

Deqna said...

hai elly,

nak email fb akak ker? boleh.. tapi akak taklah aktif mana pun.. sekadar ada jer fb tuh...

kalau nak add:
sdikhmar@yahoo.com

~ELLY~ said...

thanx sis...